Scaled Dynamics, Inc. is seeking to fill the position of Sales Manager. This position is best suited to a candidate looking to work closely with a small team in a fast-growing start-up and must be able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
• Develop new leads for our consulting and product lines by networking, cold calling, attending industry trade shows, events, and conferences
• Develop existing leads generated by SD Marketing activities
• Generate interest, qualify prospects, perform sales presentations and formulate a sales action plan or strategy for individual clients.
• Communicate between software engineers and customers to gather requirements used in proposals
• Produce high quality proposals for highly technical consulting projects
• Strong understanding of the technology needs of financial trading firms
• Experience with Proprietary Trading, Buy Side, Sell Side, and Retail trading
• A willingness to work hard in a growing company in a fast-changing industry
Ideal Candidates would also possess the following characteristics:
• Willingness to travel
• Experience with Software Development
• Experience with Customer Support
• An existing book of leads
• Entrepreneurial spirit
This is a salaried position, with pay commensurate with experience. Our office is located in The Loop (financial district), and is within walking distance to public transportation.
About Scaled Dynamics:
Headquartered in Chicago, Scaled Dynamics, Inc. is a premier Independent Software Vendor (ISV) catering to automated traders across the globe, including Futures Commissions Merchants (FCMs), proprietary trading operations, brokers, and individual traders. In addition to its suite of high performance execution software, Scaled Dynamics, Inc. offers software professional consulting services, including customized functionality for execution strategies, back-office, risk management, and scalable infrastructure with a core competency in futures, options and other derivatives.
Scaled Dynamics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Interested parties should e-mail a statement of interest along with a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.