Scaled Dynamics, Inc. is seeking to fill the position of Associate Developer. This position is best suited to a candidate looking to work closely with a small team in a fast-growing start-up.
• Working with other programmers in the development of customized trading software
• Participating in planning sessions
• Learning from senior developers
• Experience with multi-threading and event-driven programming
• A willingness to work hard in a growing company in a fast-changing industry
Ideal Candidates would also possess the following characteristics:
• Experience with C# .NET
• Experience with Winforms, WPF, XML
• College dropout or self-educated
• Experience with Customer Support
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Experience with financial trading
• Strong understanding of the technology needs of financial trading firms
This is an hourly position, with pay commensurate with experience. We offer generous bonus potentials in addition to opportunities for advancement. Our office is located in The Loop (financial district), and is within walking distance to public transportation.
About Scaled Dynamics:
Headquartered in Chicago, Scaled Dynamics, Inc. is a premier Independent Software Vendor (ISV) catering to automated traders across the globe, including Futures Commissions Merchants (FCMs), proprietary trading operations, brokers, and individual traders. In addition to its suite of high performance execution software, Scaled Dynamics, Inc. offers software professional consulting services, including customized functionality for execution strategies, back-office, risk management, and scalable infrastructure with a core competency in futures, options and other derivatives.
Scaled Dynamics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Interested parties should e-mail a statement of interest along with a resume to: email@example.com.